302/88 Trenerry Crescent,
Abbotsford, VIC 3067
$3,150 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4237187
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
CITY LIGHTS, RIVER AND PARK DELIGHTS!
*** TO BOOK A TIME TO INSPECT, SIMPLY CLICK ON BOOK INSPECTION OR CONTACT AGENT TO BE NOTIFIED OF INSPECTION TIMES. BY REGISTERING, YOU WILL BE INSTANTLY INFORMED OF ANY UPDATES, CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT. IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION, ACCESS WILL NOT BE GRANTED ***
Superior security building with Dights Falls, Yarra River, bike paths, cafes and restaurants all at your door!
- 2 bedrooms with built in robes; Ensuite to master
- Open plan living with timber floors opens to full width balcony
- Stylish kitchen, glass splashback, Miele hot plates and dishwasher
- 2 bathrooms - ensuite to main bedroom
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Security undercover parking
- Storage cage
- Internal laundry; Entrance hall
Minutes to transport and easy access to freeways. Golf courses, bushwalks, canoeing, St Heliers Arts precinct and Smith Street/Brunswick Street/Lygon Street all a short Uber away!
***For guaranteed access, please arrive at the inspection at the allocated start time, any later and access is not guaranteed.***
APPLYING - Apply online via 2Apply or 1FORM. The application code will be emailed to you after you have inspected the property.
LEASE TERMS - 12 MONTHS unless otherwise specified.
PARKING PERMITS - Whilst parking permits are available for most properties, please confirm with the local council before applying for the property.
PHOTO ID MUST BE PROVIDED UPON ENTRY AT THE PROPERTY
BIGGIN SCOTT RICHMOND - NO 1 FOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Abbotsford
Lifestyle in Abbotsford
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in Abbotsford comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 302/88 Trenerry Crescent, Abbotsford today!