302/63-85 Victoria Street,
Beaconsfield, NSW 2015
$3,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4489050
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
TOP FLOOR 2 BED IN ULTRA CONVENIENT LOCATION
Near new inner city pad situated on the top floor of the acclaimed Treehouse development.
Located within walking distance to Green Square Train Station and close proximity to The Grounds of Alexandria and The Cannery Rosebery this apartment provides the convenience of an inner city lifestyle.
- Contemporary kitchen with island bar, gas cooking and stainless steel appliances
- Open plan living and dining space
- Large private outdoor terrace with expansive views
- Master bedroom with built in wardrobe and en-suite
- Spacious bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- Sleek bathroom, with plenty of storage
- Air conditioning, Internal laundry with dryer, secure complex
- Car space, lock up storage plus additional bike lock up
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Beaconsfield
Lifestyle in Beaconsfield
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 302/63-85 Victoria Street, Beaconsfield. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.