302/34 Willee Street,
Burwood, NSW 2134
$1,720 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2752140
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
INSPECT ANYTIME CALL CHARLIE ON 0413 105 740
NEAR NEW 1 BEDROOM LUXURY APARTMENT
This near new residential complex is architecturally designed and offers a spacious living environment with abundant space, iconic building in quiet location. This exceptional near new complex is flooded with natural light and has stunning district/ CBD views.
- Gourmet gas kitchen with Smeg stainless steel appliances, Caesar stone bench top, dishwasher and pantry with ample cupboard space
- Spacious tiled living area flowing to a large entertainers balcony
- Spacious bedroom with Builtin wardrobes
- Bathroom with shower.
- State of the art quality fixtures and finishes throughout apartment
- One secured parking space with direct lift access
- Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning throughout apartment
- Apartment is flooded with natural light.
- Outdoor Entertaining area with district views.
- Internal laundry with dryer
- Ample cupboard/ linen space within apartment
- Study / Media desk available in most apartments
- Foxtel / ADSL connection available in all apartments
- Video monitored security block with lift and intercom systems to all apartments
This apartment is conveniently located close to Strathfield/ Burwood Shops and Buses at door to city, only a short walking distance to Strathfield train station. This apartment is also minutes from Strathfield/ Burwood schools, shopping centre, local cafes, restaurants and parks. French patisserie and Post Office in building.
To Inspect Anytime please call Charlie 0413 105 740.
Email All Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
1 Car port
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Burwood
Lifestyle in Burwood
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 302/34 Willee Street, Burwood. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: air-conditioning.