302/18 Hoff Boulevard,
Southbank, VIC 3006
$2,390 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4292030
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Brand New Sought-after Terrace Apartment
With a generous floor plan (82 sqm internal) and 35 sqm of wrap-around balcony, this 2 bed 2 bath apartment is here to entertain. Situated on the north corner of the building, overlooking the garden and parkland, with incredible open plan living room and along the second central bedroom; you will revel in convenience of having everything you need right here.
Property Features Include:
* Open plan living and luxurious central 2nd bathroom.
* Stunning kitchen with premium Miele appliances, an abundance of cabinetry and gorgeous mirrored splash back.
* Rare and highly-sought floor plan within the building.
* Timber flooring to entrance hall, living and kitchen.
* Striking vistas and all room flooded with natural light
Melbourne Squares resort-style facilities will be absolutely phenomenal, where residents will be able to enjoy a sumptuous lobby with concierge service, stunning podium and rooftop gardens with a sub-tropical theme, luxurious pool and gym on the podium and level 54, spa, cinema, golf simulator, private sky dining and bar, yoga studio, sauna, demonstration kitchen, and childrens play area. The Melbourne Square development will also include a Hilton Hotel, childcare facilities, and Woolworths supermarket. *Amenities opening at different times.
Located on the corner of Power Street and Kavanagh Street, Melbourne Square gives you access to the best of Southbank and beyond. Youre moments to Melbournes Arts and Cultural precinct, world class Crown Entertainment Complex, Boyd Community Hub, Southbank Promenade, Royal Botanic Gardens, Clarendon Street shops and eateries, South Melbourne Market, an abundance of amazing CBD attractions, trams on Queensbridge Street, and Flinders Street Station.
Book your inspection today!
Please note, resident access to any common facilities is at the discretion of the Owners Corporation or facility company managing these amenities. If building facilities are not available to residents (ex: due to COVID or capital improvements) this has no correlation to the rent paid or tenancy agreement.
0 Car spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Southbank
Lifestyle in Southbank
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in Southbank includes courtyard, deck, and gym. Apply to rent 302/18 Hoff Boulevard, Southbank today!