$550 pwHow much could you borrow for this?
302/737 High Street,
Armadale, VIC 3143
$2,390 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4699379
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
The Tinsley Sophisticated & Innovative
Ready to move in by mid January 2022
A unique opportunity to be the first to secure a refined lifestyle at the Tinsley, meticulously designed and curated by Ron Unger Architects and the Selzer Design Studio and proudly developed by Jadig.
Be one of only eleven residents at this sophisticated address, a short walk to Toorak and Armadale Stations, shopping and amenity on Armadales renowned High Street and just a short drive to Prahran Market, Hawksburn Village and Malvern Central not to mention The Cabrini, The Alfred hospital, Armadale Primary, Lauriston Girls school, Ashleigh Road Park, Victoria Square and Orrong Romanis Reserve for the utmost convenience.
- One bedroom
- Immaculately presented designer kitchen, Asko induction cooktop & integrated dishwasher, Fisher & Paykel integrated fridge
- Instant hot water taps
- Thoughtful open plan living
- Elevated views along High Street
- Split system air conditioning in each room
- Engineered Oak floorboards
- Smart keyless access control & intercom
- Solar power supplemented energy
- State of the art security
- Dedicated external storage unit
- Secure car stacker parking system by Klaus
Government guidelines require all prospective tenants to register to attend open for inspections at properties. Inspection times and property availability are subject to change or cancellation without notice. If no inspection times are available, or the listed times are unsuitable, please select "Book an Inspection Time" or "Contact Agent" and register your interest. Once you have registered to attend an inspection you will be notified via SMS of any changes to the inspection.
0 Car spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Armadale
Lifestyle in Armadale
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Armadale includes secure parking, dishwasher, and split system. Apply to rent 302/737 High Street, Armadale today!