302/260 Burwood Highway,
Burwood, VIC 3125
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4310983
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Best Location & Quality Apartment In Burwood
260 Burwood Hwy is located in the heart of Melbournes booming east. Local shops, cafés, restaurants and supermarkets are all close by, and the prestigious Deakin University is on the doorstep. Borrowing inspiration from the dynamic, architectural façade, the interior design plays with positive and negative spaces. Every one or two-bedroom apartment is designed to maximise space and natural light with large windows, open areas and sliding doors. These are functional, flexible and liveable interpretations of contemporary residences, with a range of floorplans that include two bathrooms, a study nook and a diversity of configurations to suit personal tastes.
This apartment features:
- Open plan living and dining area
- Bosch kitchen appliances
- Timber flooring in living and dining area
- Ceiling to floor windows
- BIR in bedrooms
- Plenty of storage
- Split system for cooling and heating
- Walking distance to Deakin University, Presbyterian Ladies' College, restaurants, shops and Tram stops
- Proximity to Box Hill, Glen Waverley and a short drive to Burwood One Shopping Centre (24 Hr Coles and K-mart)
Inspection rules under COVID-19:
We will be asking attendees to:
1. Watch the video (if available) before you decide to inspect the property.
2. Contact the agent if you are happy with the property condition in the video (if available) and wish to inspect the property.
3. As per health guidelines, please maintain a distance of 1.5 meters from others and avoid physical contact, including shaking hands.
4. Apply hand sanitiser, which will be provided for your use.
5. Avoid touching fixtures and items in the property, if you wish to do so, ask our agent to open for you or apply hand gloves.
6. All people will require registration before enter the property.
DO NOT enter the property if:
1. If you have diagnosed or suspected case of COVID-19 (Coronavirus).
2. If you have been in contact with someone who has been diagnosed with or has a suspected case of COVID-19 (Coronavirus).
3. If you have travelled overseas in the last 14 days.
4. If you are unwell or have a fever.
Diamond PM thanks for your understanding and corporation. We wish you all the best and stay healthy.
Book an inspection is easy! Please click "Book an Inspection Time", "Request an Inspection" or "Email Agent" to book an inspection, you will receive an instant SMS/Email regarding your booking or request. In this way, you will not miss any inspections, price changes and similar properties that may be suitable for you. We assure you that your details remain confidential and are only used for the purpose of securing your property. Alternatively, feel free to call 0499799771 for more information. Please check your inbox/spam mailbox for booking confirmation.
"PHOTO ID MAY BE REQUIRED AT ALL INSPECTIONS.
PLEASE NOTE: Open for Inspection Times and Property Availability is subject to change or cancellation without notice;
Photos and videos are for advertising purposes only; We try to use the most accurate photos of the property. However, the photos may differ from the actual condition of the property. We strongly recommend you join the inspection to confirm the condition of the property. Please make sure you have agreed on the property's current condition before you apply.
Property Code: 260
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Burwood
Lifestyle in Burwood
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Pets are welcome at 302/260 Burwood Highway, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Burwood. This unfurnished property includes secure parking and will welcome your furry friends.