302/141-143 Mcevoy Street,
Alexandria, NSW 2015
$2,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 1476874
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
" 2 BEDROOM APARTMENT "
Centrally located, this split-level two bedroom apartment situated within close proximity to bus stop, train station and shops.
- Quality fixtures and fittings
- Two good size bedroom, main with ensuite
- Open plan kitchen with gas cooking and spacious lounge area
- Generous size balcony
- Ducted Air-conditioning
- Internal laundry
- Carspace + storage cage
Call Therese Rahme on (02) 8732 5100 to inspect.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown.
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Alexandria
Lifestyle in Alexandria
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in Alexandria is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 302/141-143 Mcevoy Street, Alexandria.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how