301 Bell Street,
Bellfield, VIC 3081
Available 20th February 2020
Rent ID: 1649455
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 6 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Cosy, recently-renovated 2-bedroom home with easy access to shopping and public transport
Cosy, recently-renovated house with easy access to shopping, Northland and public transport.
Sitting right on the main thoroughfare, right opposite the Bell St Mall, this immaculately tidy home is supremely fit for any couple or family who doesn't mind splicing quiet evenings lounging on the deck with quick easy trips into town.
We've recently touched up the house so you know that every little nook and cranny has been carefully attended to. From the front and rear decks to the fireplace, from the newly-refitted shower to the gorgeous backyard, there is nothing we haven't worked on.
The important details:
- 2 bedrooms, with BIRs
- a fireplace, ducted heating and air con
- expansive front and backyard with animal coops
- a spacious garage and plenty of off-street parking for boat or truck
- a second toilet
This property is available now. Please get in touch for any enquiries and inspections.
2 Garage spaces
4 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Bellfield
Lifestyle in Bellfield
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Bellfield? 301 Bell Street, Bellfield could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house comes unfurnished.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how