301/48 O'keefe Street,
Woolloongabba, QLD 4102
$2,080 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4337572
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
PRIME POSITION WITH POOL, SPA AND BBQ FACILITIES WITH EXPANSIVE VIEWS OF THE CITY
This property is situated in the perfect position. Have the best of both worlds, by being close to the city and coming home to a rooftop pool, spa and BBQ area to unwind.
This apartment features-
- Two generous size bedrooms. Both airconditioned.
- Master has walk-in robe and the other built in robe.
- Two bathrooms
- Fans throughout
- Stylish kitchen with soft close drawers, stone bench top, High end induction cooktop with Smart features and dishwasher
- Combined air conditioned, tiled lounge and dining.
- Extra bonus sunroom
- Dedicated separate study space
- Laundry inside unit with dryer.
- Good storage space throughout.
- Dedicated personal undercover secure car space and optional passes for extra parking spots with Brisbane City council.
- Direct access by lift up to the apartment
- Pool, Spa, steam room and BBQ areas with expansive views of the city.
- Sorry no pets
Situated in a great central position, this apartment is located just around the corner from Buranda Railway Station and Bus station, Princess Alexandra Hospital, Stones Corner and Buranda shopping Centres are just a short walk away. Also nearby is the Mater Hospital and Lady Cilento Hospital.
South Bank is a short drive, and is loaded with fantastic cafes and restaurants, weekend markets, boutique shopping, Cineplex movie complex, Queensland Performing Arts Centre and the Brisbane Convention Centre.
In the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic, strict new procedures have been implemented by Place Annerley to protect the safety of the public, our clients and our staff.
To register your interest for an appointment, simply click the link below. By registering, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment. We are limiting the amount of people inside the premises to maintain safe social distancing.
We urge people not to book any appointments if you have any flu like symptoms or have been in contact with anyone who is currently awaiting testing results or who has returned from overseas in the last 14-days.
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Woolloongabba
Lifestyle in Woolloongabba
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Woolloongabba? 301/48 O'keefe Street, Woolloongabba could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.