301/41 Nott Street,
Port Melbourne, VIC 3207
$2,220 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 1683795
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
One Bedroom Apartment Moments from the Beach
*****PLEASE NOTE A 6 MONTH LEASE IS AVALAIBLE ON THIS PROPERTY*****
Harris Leech presents this one bedroom apartment with grand views of Melbourne's city skyline.
Fantastically located in the heart of Port Melbourne, within walking distance to the beach and parks. Bay Street is also on your doorstep with access to award winning restaurants, a number of cafes and boutique shops.
This naturally light-filled apartment features a kitchen with marble bench tops, stainless steel Mielle appliances that are ready to use and a wonderfully designed open living and dining room plan with an outdoor terrace to take advantage of.
The master bedroom has its own built in robes and a lavish marble bathroom, as well as a separate study.
The apartment is decked out with sleek floorboards throughout the entrance hall and living area, as well as reverse cycle heating/cooling, secure undercover parking (stacker system) with storage cage, and a European laundry.
** IMPORTANT NOTE**
-Our team is taking measures to ensure the wellbeing of all customers and staff in line with official public health advice.
- If you are feeling unwell, please do not attend any private inspection appointments
- Social distancing must be practiced when attending any property with our staff
- A facemask must be worn at all times when attending a property
*** To book a time to inspect this property, please click on 'Request an Inspection Time' to register your details using our online system. By registering, you will be ALWAYS informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment ***
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Port Melbourne
Lifestyle in Port Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 301/41 Nott Street, Port Melbourne. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.