301/22 Scotsman Street,
Forest Lodge, NSW 2037
Rent ID: 4121527
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Harold Parks one bedroom Apartment for lease !
Appreciate having all that is best about Sydneys CBD right on your doorstep and only a 5 min tram ride.
New modern apartment, one bedroom, one bathroom, internal laundry, beautifully designed and decorated with innovative features, great balcony overlooking the community landscape courtyard.
An eclectic cafe/restaurant lifestyle close by, only moments away from Broadway Shopping Centre, 5.5km to CBD, 450m to Sydney University, 700m to RPA Hospital. Glebe Markets and a short tram ride to the Rozelle organic markets on Saturdays. Sydney Fish markets, Paddys markets and Sydneys Darling Harbour.
* LED lighting installed throughout the premises
* Video Intercom
* Top quality brand Miele for all appliances
* Washing machine
* Clothes dryer
* Gas cooking
* NBN ready for high speed fibre internet connection with 12 port patch panel
* Reverse-cycle air conditioning
* Landscape communal gardens
- Covid-19 Safety
We ask all open home attendees to practice social distancing at all open homes. Please help us stop spreading Covid-19 by washing/sanitising hands thoroughly prior to entering homes and please consider wearing a face mask. Our agents conducting the open homes will be wearing a face masks for safety reason.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Forest Lodge
Lifestyle in Forest Lodge
Want to live in Forest Lodge? 301/22 Scotsman Street, Forest Lodge could be your new home before you know it. The 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.