301/2 Northcote Street,
Mortlake, NSW 2137
$1,700 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4173180
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Great position and ready to go !!
As good as it get this 1 bedroom light filled apartment plus study area located on level 3 of the "Shoal" Building overlooking luscious manicured gardens and located close to shops, cafes and restaurants, parks and transport.
- Well presented 1 generous sized bedroom with built-ins
- Open plan living & dining area with sun drenched balcony
- Located on level 3 of the Shoal Building
- Modern bathroom with ample storage
- Laundry with Dryer
- Modern designer kitchen with stone bench top, AEG stainless steel gas appliances & integrated Dishwasher
- Master bedroom with built-in wardrobe
- Study area with desk and ample cupboards for storage
- Fully ducted air conditioning
- Security lift access
- Natural light
- Secure underground parking with storage
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO BOOK AN INSPECTION PLEASE CALL John Thai 0404 433 780 OR 02 9736 3877.
Cancellation of open for inspection times may occasionally occur due to unforeseen circumstances. For notification of these cancellations please ensure you have registered your details with Raine & Horne Concord.
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mortlake
Lifestyle in Mortlake
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom house. 301/2 Northcote Street, Mortlake is unfurnished and available to rent.