301/2 Langley Avenue,
Cremorne, NSW 2090
Available 26th October 2021
Rent ID: 4592599
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Ideal Cremorne Location with Secure Parking
This modern, unfurnished one bedroom apartment is located in the heart of Cremorne combining convenience with lifestyle. The apartment is located within a security building and is surrounded by shops, cafes, restaurants and moments to public transport.
- Spacious and light filled living area overlooking Parraween Street
- Modern open plan kitchen features gas cooking and dishwasher, island benchtop
- Double-sized bedroom with built-in robe
- Modern bathroom with internal laundry facilities
- Lift access to security basement car space for one car
Highly sought and convenient location surrounded by cafes, restaurants, wine bars and a short walk to the Orpheum Theatre. Bus transport to and from the CBD or Manly at door.
Available 26th October 2021 - Please contact Kylie Ziino on 0455 055 540 to arrange a private inspection.
This property is available for private viewing and digital inspections to keep in line with the current government regulations. All necessary measures have been put in place to ensure the health and wellbeing of all parties. Please contact the listing agent for more information.
Disclaimer: While all care has been taken in compiling information regarding properties marketed for rent or sale, we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. All parties should rely on their own investigation to validate information provided.
1 Open space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Cremorne
Lifestyle in Cremorne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 301/2 Langley Avenue, Cremorne. This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.