301/10-14 Fielder Street,
West Gosford, NSW 2250
$2,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4062792
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Two bedroom apartment
This stunning two bedroom apartment in the Central Coasts' newly constructed 'Bayview' complex is perfectly situated with easy freeway or train access. Being a level walk to Adcock Park sporting fields and Settlers Tavern, as well as fast food, service station and only moments away from Gosford Hospital making it ideal for hospital workers. Enjoy the on-site gym and common open-air terrace with water views.
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning and LED lighting throughout
- Master bedroom features plush carpet with built in robe, en-suite and balcony access
- Open plan living/dining with easy care tiled flooring
- Second bedroom with built-in wardrobe and direct balcony access
- Modern kitchen with stone benches, gas cooking, dishwasher with feature pendant lighting
- Impressive bathrooms with stone benches and internal laundry with dryer provided
- Common area courtyard space, bicycle storage, fully equipped gym, secure parking and small pet friendly
- Single car space in secure car park with direct lift access
Application Prior to viewing! Apply NOW via www.tenantoptions.com.au , once we have received your application we will be in contact with you to book your private inspection.
Following all COVID safe rules and regulations to ensure the safety of our clients and staff, your private inspection will allow us to show x1 person through the property within a 5 minute window.
Looking forward to meeting with you & done forget your mask!
Of course if this property doesn't meet your needs, then we are here to help you find 'that right' property for you and your family.
COVID-19: For the safety of our clients, team and community, we request that all attendees to our property inspections or offices wear a mask and adhere to social distancing measures at all times.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for West Gosford
Lifestyle in West Gosford
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in West Gosford is pet-friendly and includes gym, intercom, and balcony. Apply to rent 301/10-14 Fielder Street, West Gosford today!