301/699-703 Barkly Street,
West Footscray, VIC 3012
$2,520 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3941622
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Light & Bright 2 Bedroom Apartment
**Rental Inspections By Appointment Only**
If you would like to inspect this property, please contact Amity Rentals at 0401 777 402 or call +613 9090 2500 to book a private inspection
Large and Stylish with City Views plus Storage Cage!
Enjoy this architecturally designed, spacious 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment.
Located on the third floor the apartment with CITY VIEWS and generous sized 2 bedroom apartment features;
* Large master bedroom with walk in robes and large ensuite
* Well sized second bedroom with built in robes
* Designer bathroom with oversized walk in shower
* Private European Laundry
* Generous kitchen with s/s appliances incl. gas cooktop and full size dishwasher
* Separate study nook
* Spacious balcony with uninterrupted city views
* Secure basement car space
* Massive storage cage (as big as the balcony!)
If this is not enough, the apartment is complimented by secure intercom entry, lift access, plush carpets throughout, split system heating and cooling and 6-star energy rating.
All this and only 7km from Melbourne CBD and walking distance to Tottenham Train Station, Barkly Village and Central West Shopping Centre. Also easy access to Footscray Market, Highpoint Shopping Centre, Flemington Racecourse and Victoria University.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for West Footscray
Lifestyle in West Footscray
You could be living at 301/699-703 Barkly Street, West Footscray before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how