301/525 High Street,
Prahran, VIC 3181
$2,520 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 12th July 2021
Rent ID: 4454793
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Premium Prahran Apartment
Set on the third floor of this immaculate block with Hecker Guthrie designed interiors is this gorgeous two-bedroom, two bathroom, one car space apartment is situated in a blue chip location between Toorak & Armadale.
Features of this stunning two-bedroom apartment include:
- Security entry
- Spacious open plan kitchen /living area
- Kitchen with stunning stone Island bench with perfect for the home chef
- Miele appliances with gas cook top, electric oven, dishwasher
- Beautiful open plan living room with built in cabinetry
- Flowing through to your own private entertainers' balcony
- Two light filled bedrooms with built in robes
- Master bedroom with home office/study area
- Ensuite bathroom
- Main bathroom with stone benchtops
- European laundry all hidden away to ensure the seamless design of the spaces continue.
With only the highest quality finishes, additional features of heating and cooling, a great size balcony with private outlook and one off street car space. This residence sits in a perfect location, with only a few minutes of Toorak Station, Hawksburn Station, Hawksburn Village precinct, 3 tram lines (1 right on the doorstep), and High and Chapel Streets restaurants, cafés, and nightlife.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Prahran
Lifestyle in Prahran
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 301/525 High Street, Prahran before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.