301/455 Elizabeth Street,
Melbourne, VIC 3000
$1,434 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4321911
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
FULLY FURNISHED TWO BEDROOM, ONE BATHROOM APARTMENT! WHITEGOODS INCLUDED! DON'T MISS OUT!
This spacious furnished two bedroom apartment is fit for royalty, offering natural light with comfort.
- Spacious sized open kitchen with fridge and microwave
Bed mattresses and built in robes in both bedrooms
- Perfectly presented bathroom equipped with all the essentials for your daily needs.
- Heating, security intercom, euro laundry facilities with top loader washing machine, front loader dryer machine, security entrance and building lift access.
- Only minutes away from Victoria's most prominent universities RMIT & Melbourne University
- Convenience shopping with Queen Victoria Market and Melbourne Central at your door step.
- Local fine cuisine or a coffee at Melbourne's finest restaurants and many charming cafes available.
Whilst Brady Residential Pty Ltd has taken all care in the preparation of the photos and description of the property, interested person/s are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects of the property they wish to lease.
0 Car spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Melbourne
Lifestyle in Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 301/455 Elizabeth Street, Melbourne. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: intercom and balcony.