301/112 Ireland Street,
West Melbourne, VIC 3003
$1,955 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4113493
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
WEST MELBOURE GEM !
Ideally located a hop, skip and a train stop from the CBD, the popular "Hotham Apartments" is located in trendy West Melbourne and will knock your socks off.
Light and spacious, this contemporary apartment offers an inner-city lifestyle you can't beat. Beautifully presented with sleek, high-quality finishes, two great-sized bedrooms with mirrored BIRs, timber floorboards throughout, large open-plan living and dining area, polished benchtops in a highly-functional kitchen with loads of storage.
Enjoy the balmy summer evenings on your own private balcony with city views, or take a short stroll to the shopping hub of Errol Street and Queen Victoria Market.
Additional features include intercom, secure entry, and split-system heating and cooling, and one secure basement car park.
**** PRIVATE INSPECTIONS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY AT THIS PROPERTY ****
Dixon Kestles is taking measures to ensure the safety and wellbeing of all clients and staff in line with official public health advice:
- If you are feeling unwell, please do not attend any private inspection appointments
- Social distancing must be practiced when attending any property with our staff
- A facemask must be worn at all times when attending a property
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for West Melbourne
Lifestyle in West Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 301/112 Ireland Street, West Melbourne. This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.