295 Central Street,
Arundel, QLD 4214
$2,300 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 12th May 2021
Rent ID: 2839768
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Home with large covered alfresco dining!
Only 2.6km to Harbour Town, 2.1km to Arundel State School, 2.5km to Griffith Uni! Easy access to Allied Drive & Olsen Avenue - the location couldn't be better! You also have easy access to The Broadwater to enjoy all the Gold Coast lifestyle has on offer.
Property features include:
* Large size, combined, lounge / dining area with ceiling fans
*Carpeted formal loungeroom
* Tiled family room with aircon
* Main Bedroom with ensuite, ceiling fan and aircon
* Three other bedrooms - all built in with ceiling fans
* Main bathroom with separate bath
* Separate laundry with plenty of cupboard space
* Large outdoor entertaining area
* Double lock up garage with plenty of off street parking
*Fencing to secure the backyard coming...
* Pets considered
Everything you need in a home plus easy access to all amenities, you do not want to miss this property.
Please book an inspection time or contact the agent if you would like to inspect this property.
By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
Once you have inspected the property, you will be sent a link to apply online by our agency
*IMPORTANT* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, LITTLE Real Estate, will not be held liable for any error in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising.
Prior to applying for the property, please ensure any specific requirements have been discussed with your preferred service providers.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Arundel
Lifestyle in Arundel
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 295 Central Street, Arundel. This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.