294 Thirlmere Way,
Thirlmere, NSW 2572
$2,080 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3760393
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Charming, Comfortable New And Convenient
Located within the natural landscape of Thirlmere, this immaculate new home is exquisitely built with price, privacy and practicality in mind. Elegantly built, this home provides an entertainment area with a kitchen and spacious bedrooms, making this home a perfect fit for families.
* Spacious four bedrooms, master bed with ensuite
* Modern kitchen with Westinghouse Gas Cook-top, electric Oven, dishwasher and tiled splash-back with overhead wall cabinets
* Separate pantry in Kitchen for additional storage
* Open living with timber laminate floor flowing out to the pergola
* Down-lights to main and living
* Ducted air conditioning
* Lockable remote-controlled garage
* Yard offers an abundance of space
* Bathroom - Chrome Framed shower screens with clear safety glass
* Keyed alike locks to all windows and doors
* Fly screens on sliding doors and windows
* NBN Provision ready for connection
Situated in close proximity to Thirlmere village shops, sports ground along with Thirlmere public school. Walking distance to NSW Rail Museum.
NOTE : The property is under construction and will be ready approximately in mid March.
Please register to view or contact Blink Property Office on 02 8855 9280.
You MUST register in order to view the property - If you do not register your details, Blink Property cannot guarantee an agent will attend the open house as we are unable to notify you of any changes or cancellations.*
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Thirlmere
Lifestyle in Thirlmere
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Thirlmere? 294 Thirlmere Way, Thirlmere could be your new home before you know it. The 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house comes unfurnished.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how