293 Henson Road,
Salisbury, QLD 4107
Available 10th May 2021
Rent ID: 4179358
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
EXECUTIVE FIVE BEDROOM HOME!!!
Featuring a wide and grand entry with glass panels capturing the natural light and giving a bright and spacious feeling. You will love coming home to this beautifully built, executive home.
This Five-bedroom home features insect mesh on all windows and ducted air-conditioning throughout so you will find it easy to keep cool this summer. Featuring modern white plantation shutters and a neutral colour palette, this home is ready for someone to move in and style, to suite their personal tastes.
PROPERTY FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Security Camera Doorbell
- Large Family/living room with plush carpet, down lights, and a ceiling fan
- Study/Bedroom five features, plush carpet, double mirrored built in wardrobe, down lights, and a ceiling fan
- Downstairs bathroom is stylish and includes a shower with adjustable water saving shower head, vanity with storage and toilet
- Huge laundry with loads of storage space and direct access out to the outdoor wall mounted clothesline
- Large linen cupboard
- Entertainers kitchen with low maintenance whitewash wood look tiles on the floor, Island Bench, in- built recess for microwave, double stainless steel sink, Dishwasher, Chefs style Smeg five burner gas cooktop and electric oven, drawing your attention to the gorgeous large glass feature pendant lights. This kitchen also includes a huge butlers pantry with a sink, loads of shelving and cupboard space with a large window looking out onto the yard
- Separate TV room/lounge with plush carpet, down lights, and ceiling fan
- Double glass sliding doors open out from the kitchen/living area to an outdoor entertaining area
- Beautifully landscaped and low maintenance fully fenced back yard with the added benefit of security sensor lights in the front and back
- Remote control double garage with a storage cupboard
- Harry Potter under stair storage cupboard
- Huge master bedroom with grand double door entry, plush carpet, down lights, ceiling fan and superior walk through wardrobe. The en-suite has a double handbasin vanity with storage, large shower with adjustable water saving shower head and a separate toilet
- Bedroom 2 features plush carpet, large built in cupboard, down lights, and ceiling fan
- Bedroom 3 & 4 feature plush carpet, double mirrored door to the built in robes, downlights, and ceiling fans
- Large main bathroom with a separate shower with adjustable water saving shower head, stunning standalone bath, vanity with storage and a large, frosted glass window that allows loads of natural light to flow in
- Spacious open plan living area with plush carpet
Salisbury is positioned only 11km from the Brisbane CBD and has become one of the hottest suburbs in Brisbane South in recent years. It provides easy access to the M1 and only a short drive to Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank Plaza and Market Square.
This great property is also in the catchment of the many wonderful schools Salisbury has on offer including two popular C&K Kindergartens, well regarded State and Catholic schools and Brisbane Christian College primary and secondary school campuses. QE2 Hospital and Griffith University Nathan Campus are also huge attractions for this great suburb.
Please contact Mark Ward Property on 3277 7727 to register for an Open Home or alternatively please send through an enquiry to register for an Open Home, and we will reply with confirmation of an appointment time for the next scheduled Open Home.
*Telephone and internet lines are at the cost of the tenant. Please contact service providers for the area if required prior to applying for the property. Water charges may apply. Pets are considered and approved upon application. Additional special terms apply for this property including no smoking inside*
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Salisbury
Lifestyle in Salisbury
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom, generous-sized home comes with alarm system, remote garage, and secure parking. 293 Henson Road, Salisbury is perfect for the growing family.