290 Edgecliff Road,
Woollahra, NSW 2025
$4,680 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4591526
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
ARCHITECTURALLY REDESIGNED HOME
** IF YOU WISH TO ATTEND OUR OPEN INSPECTIONS, PLEASE BRING MASKS ALONG WITH YOU **
Occupying a light-filled corner parcel with tranquil botanical outlooks, this stunning freestanding residence has been architecturally redesigned with bespoke finishes and a refined Scandinavian aesthetic. Impeccably crafted with superb attention to detail, it showcases a free-flowing contemporary layout, with the streamlined interiors displaying a combined lounge and dining area with 3 metre high ceilings.
The lower level incorporates a fully integrated gas kitchen with quality Electrolux appliances, a breakfast bar and a study area, flowing to a wonderfully private rear courtyard that offers plenty of space for alfresco entertaining. Elegant original timber flooring and joinery with a stylish raw edge detailing add a sense of pared-down chic, while abundant natural light pours in through tall windows.
The property incorporates two designer bathrooms with rainfall showers, while the skylit upper level features two spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and lush leafy outlooks. It includes convenient rear lane access and is situated within an effortless stroll to vibrant Queen Street Village. The home is also just footsteps from Woollahra Public School and the shopping and transport hub of Bondi Junction.
No dogs unfortunately but cats will be considered.
The Area - Woollahra
Everything about Woollahra exudes elegance. From the heritage-listed homes with manicured gardens that sit within the shade of overarching trees, to the alluring high-end boutique shopping along Queen Street. Once in, locals tend to stay, and who can blame them when they have incredible dining, old fashioned English-style pubs, Oxford Street and Centennial Park all on their doorstep.
1. To ensure your inspection of this property, you must register. If you do not register, the inspection may not be confirmed. By registering you will be automatically advised of any changes, updates or future inspections.
2. To book an inspection click on the book inspection option on this page.
3. If there are no inspection times advertised/available, please continue to register your details and you will be notified as soon as an inspection time is available.
** All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries, some images may vary from property and advertisement. Condition of premises is as per seen at inspections/ open homes. Availability date and lease commencement dates are subject to change due to availability of contractors and administration processes. **
0 Car spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Woollahra
Lifestyle in Woollahra
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Woollahra comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 290 Edgecliff Road, Woollahra today!