289/88 Kavanagh Street,
Southbank, VIC 3006
Rent ID: 4329586
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
The Sentinel: Stunning One Bedroom Apartment with a Car Space!
This spacious one bedroom apartment is like no other. Located on the 28th level of the highly sought-after Sentinel building, this apartment features large windows offering plenty of natural light and sizable wardrobe in the bedroom. Residents enjoy access to resort style facilities including 25m indoor heated pool, fully fitted gym, tennis court, BBQ in garden courtyard and secured car parking.
- Neutral colour scheme, carpet throughout;
- Spacious lounge/dining area with window views and access to private balcony;
- Excellent sized bedroom fitted with mirror built-in wardrobe;
- Sparkling central bathroom with a bath and functional storage;
- Fully equipped deluxe kitchen complete with stainless steel appliances including gas cooktop and oven;
- Secure building access with security key entry, intercom and on-site concierge;
- Fabulous views from the balcony;
- Portable and compact A/C;
- Heater in the living area;
- One secure car park.
Located only metres to Crown Entertainment Complex and Yarra River. Close to tram lines and a short walk to Flinders Street Station for trains to universities and schools. Walk to the Central Business District, Southgate Riverside restaurants, Victorian Arts Centre and Royal Botanic Gardens.
*Please note this building has an embedded network for one or more utility supplies.
For further information please speak to your Leasing Executive.
Do not miss out on this rare opportunity to rent this apartment, inspect it today!
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Southbank
Lifestyle in Southbank
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Southbank is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 289/88 Kavanagh Street, Southbank.