288 Spencer Street,
Melbourne, VIC 3000
$2,370 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 14th April 2020
Rent ID: 2923573
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Inner city living at its best!! - FURNISHED STUDIO
2203/288 Spencer Street, MELBOURNE, VIC, 3000 - Furnished studio apartment - available 10/04/2020.
ARRANGE AN INSPECTION NOW! TO BOOK A TIME TO INSPECT, SIMPLY CLICK ON BOOK AN INSPECTION OR EMAIL AGENT. YOU CAN CHOOSE YOUR OWN TIME TO INSPECT. BY REGISTERING, YOU WILL BE INSTANTLY INFORMED OF ANY UPDATES, DELAYS, CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT.
Located moments from Southern Cross Station, Flagstaff Gardens, Coles Supermarket, and the Queen Victoria Market - this iconic Spencer St development is moments from all the shops, cafes and restaurants the CBD has to offer.
* Built in robes
* Kitchen featuring stone bench tops with stainless appliances: dishwasher, fridge freezer, microwave and gas cooking in some
* Air conditioning and heating in some
* Modern bathroom
* European Laundry with front loader washing machine in some
* Facilities: gymnasium, pool and sauna
Please enquire or inspect to find out the inclusions.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Melbourne
Lifestyle in Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Melbourne? 288 Spencer Street, Melbourne could be your new home before you know it. The 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes fully furnished.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how