288/22 Kavanagh Street,
Southbank, VIC 3006
Rent ID: 4688185
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Sensational Three Bedroom Apartment!
UNFURNISHED - This luxurious light filled apartment located on the 28th floor has carpet throughout and fantastic views of the city. This apartment features 3 large bedrooms with plenty of natural light. Enjoy the convenience of being within walking distance to restaurants, cafes, boutique shopping, parks, gardens and public transport all just a short stroll from your front door.
- Spacious kitchen with gas cooktop, oven and plenty of bench and cupboards space.
- Split system air conditioning and heating in living area
- Open plan living area with floor to ceiling windows, carpet and private balcony that opens out to take in city views.
- Two spacious bedrooms with built in mirrored wardrobes and carpet.
- Spacious master bedroom with window views and private ensuite.
- Large central bathroom with shower over bath and European laundry that includes washing machine and dryer.
Features: This apartment offers 1 car space, swipe key entry with intercom, pool, gym and BBQ area.
*Please note this building has an embedded network for one or more utility supplies.
For further information please speak to your Leasing Executive.
1 Garage space
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Southbank
Lifestyle in Southbank
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Southbank? 288/22 Kavanagh Street, Southbank could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.