284 Piggabeen Road,
Currumbin Valley, QLD 4223
$7,700 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4471397
- 6 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 3 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Truly Unique and Simply Stunning Acreage Property with Dual Living Potential
*PLEASE NOTE OUR AGENCY DOES NOT USE 1FORM PLEASE APPLY USING THE 2APPLY LINK SENT WHEN YOU REGISTER YOUR DETAILS*
Set in absolute privacy on over 10 scenic acres with spectacular views to the ocean, this property offers an enviable and convenient lifestyle many only dream of. There is an option of dual living which would be perfect for the in-laws or the grown up kids that haven't left home yet.
The sprawling 2 level main residence has a unique warmth & charm- from the hand crafted stone feature entryway, specially commissioned artful lead lighting windows, polished timber parquetry floors, luxurious bedrooms and quality fixtures.
The top level includes a gorgeous French Chateau inspired open plan kitchen, wide timber work benches & breakfast bar. Adjoining the kitchen, a spacious sun lit living area opens out onto expansive covered verandahs, with commanding views overlooking the sparkling free form pool to the ocean.
Also included on the top level are a plush sunken lounge room with fresh carpets with floor to ceiling stone fireplace feature showcasing the natural rock sourced from the property; a formal dining area, home office, 4 bedrooms, and decadent main bathroom with clawfoot bath. Parents are spoiled by a beautiful Greek island themed parents retreat, comprising of a generous open plan bedroom and living, ensuite and walk in robes, with private balcony overlooking pool.
The lower level is made up of a spacious, fully self contained one bedroom apartment, with kitchenette, bathroom, living and dining, and office/2nd bedroom, and its own private deck, it makes a peaceful haven adjacent to the pool area for guests to stay and unwind or use as a home office.
- Pets considered on application - sorry no cats due to wildlife
- Sparkling resort style in-ground pool (regular maintenance provided- tenants to pay for chemicals)
- Glorious sunrise, ocean & coastal views
- Mediterranean style master suite with private balcony and ensuite
- Country kitchen with walk in pantry, iconic Crown wood fired stove, gas cook tops and oven, breakfast bar; and servery windows through to the deck
- Main bathroom with gorgeous clawfoot bath
- Huge feature open fireplace clad with stone sourced from the property
- Solar hot water system
- Tank water and septic system
- Plenty of storage throughout the home
- Downstairs self contained granny flat with living/dining, bedroom, office or 2nd bedroom, ensuite, kitchenette, and covered deck
- Storage sheds & covered space for 3 cars
- Extensive parking space with room enough for a boat or caravan
- The separate cottage on the property known as 284a Piggabeen Road is separately leased and not included in the tenancy
- The tenancy will be managed by the owner once leased by Professionals
- As this is a break lease the properties rent will increase to $1200 as of the expiry of the current lease agreement in October 2021 in line with current market conditions
- The tenants are responsible for the gardens & lawns inside the house boundary, the hedge next to the house and driveway, and whipper snipper around the house to keep weeds away from under the house and the grease trap/holding tank. The owner arranges slashing of the lower property (below the pool fence) a maximum of 4 times per year. The Landlord will provide the slasher's number if they wish to pay for more frequent slashing. The property is rural and wildlife is common, including wallabies, birds and snakes.
- Pool serviced by owners contractor every 2 months - tenants responsible for pool chemicals.
WANT TO INSPECT?
1. Click on the "BOOK AN INSPECTION/ REQUEST AN INSPECTION" button
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Rent - $1100 increasing to $1200 Oct 2021
Bond - $7700
3 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*. A satellite dish may be installed on the property.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Currumbin Valley
Lifestyle in Currumbin Valley
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
284 Piggabeen Road, Currumbin Valley, a 6 bedroom, 3 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Currumbin Valley.