284 Glenmore Road,
Paddington, NSW 2021
$1,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4540101
- 0 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Multiple studio apartments available
With respect to the government's restrictions around open homes and to help stop the spread of COVID-19, our properties can be viewed by appointment only. Please submit an online enquiry or contact the listing agent for more information.
With only a short stroll to the lifestyle attractions of 5-ways, Oxford Street and the Rushcutters Bay foreshore. It is immensely quiet & very private, yet only minutes to parks, shops & transport.
- Newly renovated apartment with fresh paint
- Updated and renovated kitchen
- Leafy outlook
- Close to public transport
- Built in wardrobes
Car space can be organised upon request.
1 Open space
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Paddington
Lifestyle in Paddington
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 1 bathroom studio. 284 Glenmore Road, Paddington is unfurnished and available to rent.