281 Elizabeth Street,
Sydney, NSW 2000
$3,180 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 12th May 2021
Rent ID: 3807557
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Regency Hyde Park - Unfurnished - Deposit Taken
The Regency with a recently upgraded entrance and aesthetic front foyer, is a secure building situated in heart of Sydney. This modern apartment complex, complete with concierge, overlooks Hyde Park and the city skyline and is ideally situated with the Sydney Convention and Exhibition centres, Chinatown, and Darling Harbour just minutes away. Shops, eateries, and transport are also within walking distance, along with the Pitt Street Mall and Westfield.
With a balcony overlooking the CBD, this renovated two-bedroom apartment has beautiful hardwood timber floors in the living areas, accentuating the impressive ambience of the apartment. The bedrooms feature quality carpets and roller blinds. The master bedroom enjoys the luxury inclusion of an ensuite with a bath.
The kitchen offers impressive storage space, with timber cabinetry and granite benchtops, as well as stainless steel European appliances.
Regency Hyde Park boasts a beautiful resort-style indoor pool and spa, a fully equipped gym, shower and sauna. Residents also enjoy the benefit of a full time, on-site building manager and 24-hour concierge service for added security and convenience.
Residents of this apartment will love the following:
- Prime location only minutes from shops, restaurants and cafes
- Only 450m to Town Hall Station, 650m to the QVB, and 750m to Pitt Street Mall
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout the apartment
- Floor to ceiling sliding glass doors and picture windows with impressive ambience
- 1 Secure car space with separate built in storage
- 24-hour concierge and on-site manager
- Resort-style pool, spa, sauna, and gym
Don't miss out on your opportunity to lease this beautiful apartment!
1 Car port
Inspection timesBook inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Sydney
Lifestyle in Sydney
281 Elizabeth Street, Sydney, a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Sydney.