280 Nineteenth Avenue,
Elanora, QLD 4221
$2,160 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 26th November 2020
Rent ID: 4122085
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
THREE BEDROOM FAMILY HOME
This three bedroom family home is located in a prime location on Nineteenth Avenue.
The property features:
- Three good sized bedrooms with ceiling fans
- Master with walk in robe and ensuite
- Kitchen with plenty of cupboard space
- Separate family room
- Fully fenced yard
- Good size yard
- Double lock up garage
The home is within walking distance to Elanora High School, Playschool kindergarten, Schusters park, public transport and is a short drive to 19th Avenue Shopping Centre.
The tenant is responsible for all water. This will be charged by the current rates set by Gold Coast Water. Small pet considered upon application.
If you are on our website at www.palmbeachfn.com.au or realestate.com.au press the "BOOK INSPECTION" button.
If you are on any other property site you can start the process by sending us an email enquiry. Either way, you will then be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment.
You DO NEED to register. If no one registers for an inspection time, then that inspection may not proceed. If there are no times set for this property yet, YOU MUST STILL register and as soon as times are set you will be advised of the newly set inspection day and time.
PLEASE NOTE: We DO NOT accept 1Form. Once you have inspected the property you will receive instructions on how to apply.
Please note some key changes to our inspection processes as we continue to work through the current Coronavirus situation;
1. A reminder to maintain healthy social distancing (at least 1.5m) from anyone else attending the inspection, including the First National Palm Beach team
2. Please refrain from touching surfaces within the property where possible
3. You or one of your party may be requested to wait outside the property to help reduce the number of people in the property at the one time
We also request you refrain from attending an inspection if you have:
1. Tested positive to, or have symptoms associated with Coronavirus
2. Recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus.
3. Recently been overseas or agreed to any self-isolation conditions
If you are unable to attend the property but are still interested, please contact the agent and they will advise you of the best way to proceed.
*To register to inspect please click Book Inspection so we can keep you informed of inspection times and changes.
*Photo ID may be required before inspection.
(subject to a successful application).
Your signature(s) on the application and lease are deemed to confirm your agreement that you are fully satisfied with the property.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Elanora
Lifestyle in Elanora
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Elanora? 280 Nineteenth Avenue, Elanora could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house comes unfurnished.