279 Cross Road,
Clarence Gardens, SA 5039
$3,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4563431
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Stunning open plan Tudor inspired styled home, 5KW solar system & alfresco/sunroom with double glazed windows!
Please text to confirm inspections to 0435 054 892 as opens are subject to change/cancellation without prior notice. All applications accepted via 1Form online, please submit to email@example.com
Comprising of four spacious bedrooms, this stunning 2013 built two storey home will be sure to please. From your secured automatic garage parking through to your open plan living and dining area, this home has it all.
Stunning features of this property include:
- 5 KW solar panel system
- Double glazed front windows
- Outdoor alfresco/sunroom with glass sliding doors
- Manageable lush green gardens and lawn
- Two bedrooms on the ground floor and with ensuite
- Fourth room could be converted to study/office area
- Five gas stainless steel high quality cook top
- Stone benchtops and dishwasher fitted
- Secure automatic garage capable of hosting two cars
- NBN ready
- Plus much more!
Location of this beauty is second to none, Bracegirdle's is just a two minute walk away, under ten minutes' drive to the Adelaide CBD, Castle Plaza hosting multiple big name stores and multiple convenience stores just within minutes of a drive, multiple reputable school within close vicinity such as Colonel Light Gardens Primary, Cabra Dominican College and Unley High School. The convenience will complement the busy lifestyle for all families.
1 Garage space
1 Open space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Clarence Gardens
Lifestyle in Clarence Gardens
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
279 Cross Road, Clarence Gardens, a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Clarence Gardens.