276 Millhouse Road,
Aveley, WA 6069
$1,680 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 1st October 2021
Rent ID: 4557779
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
New photos to come!
This beautiful four-bedroom, two bathroom family home is ideally located and is a must see! This property is in a sought-after location and is within walking distance to the Holdsworth Park, Aveley Shopping Centre and the Aveley North Primary School and is only short drive to the Swan Valley, both Ellenbrook Shopping Centres, Whiteman Park and much, much more!
The many features include but are not limited to:
- Open plan kitchen and living area
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Additional theatre room
- Large master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
- Spacious main bathroom with separate bath!
- Good street appeal with maintainable gardens
- Three additional bedrooms, all of good size with built in robes!
- Patio area to the exterior
- Double lock up garage with shopper's entrance
- Air conditioning
This spacious home is definitely worth viewing before it is snapped up!
Pets negotiable upon application
Available approx. the 1st of October 2021
Register your interest today to be contacted of the viewing times!
If you are on our website press the "BOOK INSPECTION" button.
If you are on any other property site, you can start the process by sending us an email enquiry or go to our website. Either way, you will then be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment.
As part of the mandatory Covid-19 contact tracing requirements there will be a QR code available at this home open so please ensure you have downloaded the SafeWA free app to make the registration process as quick and easy as possible OR alternatively a paper-based register system will also be available at this home open.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Aveley
Lifestyle in Aveley
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
276 Millhouse Road, Aveley, a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Aveley.