2/268 Johnston Street,
Annandale, NSW 2038
$1,880 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 30th June 2021
Rent ID: 4448762
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
BEAUTIFULLY RENOVATED1970s BUILDING WITH LARGE BALCONY. EXCELLENT LOCATION NEAR LIGHTRAIL AND HARBOUR.
INSPECTION: Saturday 19th June between 11:30am - 11:45am
In a prime position in the 1970s retro cool chic, the Ann & Dale building is only a short stroll to the light rail and harbour. With stunning city views and the serenity of the quieter inner west, you can't do better.
Apartment features include:
- Full-length balcony with doors from the living room
- High ceilings throughout and windows in the kitchen and bathroom
- Air conditioning
- Secure parking
N.B. Photos are of generic Ann&Dale apartment with similar layout.
1 Open space
Inspection timesBook inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Annandale
Lifestyle in Annandale
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
2/268 Johnston Street, Annandale, a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Annandale.