267 Whitehorse Road,
Blackburn, VIC 3130
$1,651 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4275344
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Charming Character Home Ideal location
Property ID. 76274
Send an online enquiry then check your email for a link to apply.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Now available is a cosy, bright character home only a short distance to public transport, shops and much more.
This property comes complete with all the essentials.
This property features:
- 3 spacious bedrooms
- 1 Main Bathroom with bathtub (Additional shower in the laundry and separate toilet)
- Split system heating and cooling
- Well Lit Kitchen with meals area
- Spacious Living Room
- Separate Laundry
- Outdoor entertainment area
- Gas cooking and appliances
This property is in a superb location with a range of amenities close by. The biggest features are:
- Brand Smart
- Home HQ
- North Blackburn Shopping Center
- Blackburn and Nunawading Train Station
- Eastern Freeway
- Bunnings Hardware Store
- Whitehorse Primary School
- Blackburn High School
- Nunawading Christian College
- Blackburn Lake Primary
- Terracotta Drive Reserve
- Nunawading Tennis Club
- Public Transport including Trains and Buses
- Local restaurants, cafes & Take away food
This property would be perfect for a group of students looking to share, young professional or a family but all applicants are welcome.
Don't miss this opportunity, contact us today to arrange an inspection!
Inspection times and property availability are subject to be changed or cancelled without prior notice. All reasonable care is taken with the advertised description and photos and all interested parties are advised to make their own enquiries (ie. school admissions etc) to satisfy themselves with regards to the advertised property. It is every interested parties responsibility to inspect the property prior to making an application.
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Blackburn
Lifestyle in Blackburn
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 267 Whitehorse Road, Blackburn. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: outdoor entertainment, fully fenced, and air-conditioning.