267 Verney Road East,
Graceville, QLD 4075
$2,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4079425
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
With an abundance of space, this single level low maintenance home is ready for your family to move in and enjoy. An open plan kitchen, living and dining room offer the perfect entertaining space when extended family and friends visit, with glass sliding doors opening onto a covered courtyard. A separate carpeted lounge provides a breakaway space to relax. In a highly desirable location, you are a very short walk to Graceville train station, local parks along the river, cafes and shops.
- Single level home on fully fenced secure block
- Spacious open plan kitchen, living and dining
- Glass sliding doors open living onto covered courtyard
- Separate carpeted lounge with air conditioning
- Modern kitchen with stone bench tops and dishwasher
- Master suite with air conditioning, ensuite & built-in robe
- Two further bedrooms, well sized with built in robes & fans
- Main bathroom with shower and separate bath
- Separate toilet; Laundry in garage with external access
- Single lock up garage with off street parking as well
- Fully security screened; pets considered upon application
- Graceville SS & Corinda SHS catchments
During any inspection we ask that you please follow these simple health tips:
- Refrain from shaking hands.
- Be cautious, avoid touching surfaces and opening cupboards.
- If you wish to look inside cupboards/ovens, please ask our staff member to assist.
- You agree to maintain the current social distance requirement away from other people.
By attending an inspection, you acknowledge that you:
- have not been potentially exposed to Coronavirus (COVID-19) or have any symptoms, such as fever, cough, sore throat, or shortness of breath;
- you are not currently awaiting the results of a COVID-19 test or are required to be in self-isolation.
Additionally, as required under current government guidelines you agree to provide us with your contact phone number and email address for contract tracing purposes and agree to advise our office should you or one of your close contacts be diagnosed with COVID-19 within 14 days of the inspection.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Graceville
Lifestyle in Graceville
Want to live in Graceville? 267 Verney Road East, Graceville could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house comes unfurnished.