265 Verney Road East,
Graceville, QLD 4075
$2,640 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3399501
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Low Maintenance Tuscan Style In Sought After Graceville Catchment
Situated in a sought after and convenient location and surrounded by quality homes, this immaculately presented home is filled with natural light and provides low maintenance and quality features including:
- An air conditioned formal lounge room seamlessly connecting to the dining, kitchen and
family areas with sliding doors to the private courtyard
- Centrally located and well appointed open plan kitchen with Fisher and Paykel appliances
- Dining and living space connects to the Alfresco area and is perfect for entertaining
friends or family gatherings
- The air conditioned master bedroom is located at the rear of the home and provides you
with light filled sliding doors to the side courtyard and another sliding door access
the ensuite bathroom
- Two more bedrooms with ceilings fans and double cupboards
- Easy care polished floors and tiles throughout
- Fully fenced low maintenance private garden
- Undercover outdoor entertainment area
- Lock-up garage
- Raked ceilings
- Security screens
Idyllically located withing walking distance of Cafe's, beautiful parks and local shops. Within walking distance of Graceville State School, Christ The King Primary School and Graceville train station or utilise the bus routes of Oxley Road for a simple commute to the Brisbane CBD. Across the bridge you will find the Indooroopilly Shopping Centre, providing an abundance of department stores, boutiques, and other conveniences at your fingertips.
Fridge Space Measurements (Approx): W - 900mm D - 600mm H - 1880mm
Contact Ray White Sherwood for an inspection today!
TO BOOK AN INSPECTION:
1. Please click the 'Book an inspection' button. This will take you to the booking screen.
2. Alternatively, please contact our office on 3379 3535 or visit our website www.raywhitesherwood.com.au or www.raywhitegraceville.com.au.
By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Graceville
Lifestyle in Graceville
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 265 Verney Road East, Graceville. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: air-conditioning.