265 Botany Street,
Kingsford, NSW 2032
$2,940 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4104461
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Large freestanding home in ideal location - Call, book or email to arrange a private viewing.
For a private viewing book in by contacting us directly by email, phone or clicking the booking button.
Situated in tree lined street this house is a must to inspect, with 2 large bedrooms and separate 3rd bedroom/study which you use to access the bathroom, polished boards throughout, large living room and massive family or sunroom leading onto a low maintenance grassed backyard, modern kitchen with gas cooking, older style bathroom with bath. Beautifully presented home within walking distance to Kingsford shops, cafes and bus to City or Maroubra beach almost door.
- 2 large bedrooms with possible 3rd bedroom
- Modern kitchen
- Polished Boards
- Large grassed backyard
- Close to Shops
- Cafes & restaurants at hand
- Close to Transport
- 5 minutes walk to Primary School
- 5 minutes walk to Bus stop
- 10 minutes Drive to Eastgardens Shopping centre
- 5 Minutes drive to Pacific Square shopping centre
- 6 or 12 months with the option to renew afterwards
- No smoking
- No pets
**ARRANGE A VIEWING TIME ONLINE**
Arranging a viewing is easy!
You can use our booking page to view available times to inspect, and pick one that suits YOU. To arrange the inspection, simply enter in your details, and register for a time. By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
To access the booking page, go to our website and click on the "Book Inspection" button for that rental property.
Alternatively, you can access the booking page from either www.realestate.com.au or www.domain.com.au by sending an email enquiry or by clicking the VIRTUAL TOUR link for this rental property.
You MUST enter your details to book a viewing time.
So DON'T MISS OUT book for a viewing time today!
2 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kingsford
Lifestyle in Kingsford
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Kingsford could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 265 Botany Street, Kingsford today!