265 Bentinck Street,
Bathurst, NSW 2795
$1,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 25th June 2021
Rent ID: 4452644
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
This two bedroom cottage is located adjacent to St Stanislaus College amongst established character homes and is within walking distance to the CBD and university. Featuring a modern kitchen and bathroom, built-in robes, and multiple living spaces with a separate lounge room, dining room and sun-room. It also offers a rear entertaining deck, off-street parking, enclosed yard and large rear garden shed/garage. Available to view now and occupy from 25th June 2021 pending application approval.
2 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Bathurst
Lifestyle in Bathurst
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 265 Bentinck Street, Bathurst. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.