$350 per wk incl power
262 Goomong Road,
Kandanga, QLD 4570
$1,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4454266
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Your own little home sweet home
This property has two bedrooms plus sunroom, separate lounge, dining area off kitchen, extra sunroom with wood heater, internal laundry. The verandah has access from the lounge and main bedroom. There is a single enclosed carport with storage room at the side. No land available with the property but it is surrounded by farming land. NO ANIMALS.
Please call for an appointment to view, we dont do online application but happy to email you one.
Property Code: 1348
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*. A wireless antenna may be installed on the property.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kandanga
Lifestyle in Kandanga
Want to live in Kandanga? 262 Goomong Road, Kandanga could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house comes unfurnished.