260 Chesterfield Drive,
Bonogin, QLD 4213
$3,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4223711
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 6 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Family Lifestyle Queenslander. Acreage Charm.
Freshly painted and first time to the rental market in many years, this stately Queenslander is sure to attract an acreage hinterland lover, who wants the peace and separateness of the hinterland yet strong and close connection to the Gold Coast hum. Live here in space with outlook and be near to school, work, sport, entertainment beaches and strong road and rail connections.
The Queenslander has a fabulous wrap-around balcony with rotunda, beautiful timber floors and every room opens to invite the outside in and vice versa. It also has a number of other features which might impress you:
*A king master suite made up of a king bedroom, ensuite with large classic bath and separate shower, walk-in wardrobe and a good size annexure suitable as a nursery, dressing room, study
*3 other double bedrooms with built-in robes that have close access to the main bathroom
*all bedrooms and the master suite will have fresh carpet being laid early January
* a stately separate living space designed previously as a separate lounge, but in modern times serving as a rumpus, media retreat space
*an impressive open planned timber floored family area and original kitchen that opens to the verandah and captures the views by day and lights by night. The kitchen is annexed by a walk-in pantry
*enormous 4 car garage and enclosed storage area which have both internal and external access and a large laundry.
*tank water, septic and hen house if you wish to use it
* smaller kidney pool for cooling off and relaxing by
*pool maintenance and acreage mowing included in the rent
* a shared driveway. As per the site plan there is a second dwelling on the RHS of the driveway. It is quite removed and very neat and unassuming. This area is not available to tenants. A long term quiet and private tenant resides here.
WANT TO INSPECT?
Please note that inspections for the property cannot begin until 6 January 2021 so please register your interest. The house will be available by Friday 15 January so all family members can be sorted before the beginning of the school year.
1. Click on the "BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME" button on www.realestate.com.au
2. Register to join an existing inspection.
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once time is arranged.
4 Garage spaces
2 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
nbn™ coming soon
NBN™ may be available now or coming soon at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Bonogin
Lifestyle in Bonogin
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom, generous-sized home comes with remote garage, fully fenced, and dishwasher. 260 Chesterfield Drive, Bonogin is perfect for the growing family.