258/58 Cook Road,
Centennial Park, NSW 2021
$1,320 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4195677
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Modern Apartment Close To The City
Century 21 Armstrong-Smith - Bondi Junction are proud to offer this bright, recently renovated apartment with a peaceful outlook.
* Recently renovated
* Modern kitchen, plenty of storage and breakfast bar
* Oversized bathroom with sleek finishes
* Secure building with intercom
* Convenient location with easy access to Oxford Street, CBD and eastern beaches.
* Moments from Centennial parklands
Don't Miss This Wonderful Opportunity!
0 Car spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Centennial Park
Lifestyle in Centennial Park
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 258/58 Cook Road, Centennial Park. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.