256 Napier Street,
Strathmore, VIC 3041
$2,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 21st January 2021
Rent ID: 4237122
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
FOR LEASE BY PENNISI
This double-fronted Strathmore classic hosts plenty of period features with high ceilings, polished floors, large rooms and set on a 650 square meter block.
- 3 large and bright double bedrooms, main with ensuite
- Open plan living, kitchen, and meals area overlooking a great sized backyard
- Gleaming central bathroom
- Separate laundry with 2nd toilet and shower
- Exceptional timber panelling, polished timber floors and lead-light windows and doors
- Towering ornate ceilings and welcoming grand hallway reflecting the era's elegance
- Ducted heating and split system cooling
- Single lock up garage with ample driveway space
An exceptional family location within a premium street, walking proximity to the Napier Street shopping strip and Strathmore Station. Zoned for Strathmore Secondary College with Napier Park at your doorstep.
Words and photos don't do justice to the wonderful feel you get the minute you enter this charming home.
INSPECTIONS DURING COVID19:
To protect our community, we invite you to utilise our online Property Tools before booking an appointment.
If you are satisfied with the property photos and location, please book an inspection using the button above.
When your booking is confirmed, we'll greet you at the property with a smile (hidden behind our mask) and a squirt of sanitiser, then it's business as usual!
1 Car port
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Strathmore
Lifestyle in Strathmore
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 256 Napier Street, Strathmore. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: fully fenced and dishwasher.