253 Hancock Street,
Doubleview, WA 6018
$5,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 16th December 2021
Rent ID: 4670418
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Welcome to summer
Show don't tell is the saying for this stunning luxurious home. See this one-of-a-kind family home. This beautifully laid out four-bedroom (all queen size), three bathroom and two study has been carefully designed to create the perfect indoor/outdoor experience for those who like something special.
With open plan living, step straight out from the gorgeous light and bright kitchen including quality finishes and into the versatile entertainment area overlooking the gardens and pool.
For the master chef this home has all the tools necessary, quality appliances including induction cooking, island benchtop with breakfast bar, dishwasher and an all-purpose scullery to be the envy of all your friends.
The parents retreat includes a separate study, storage room, capacious master bedroom overlooking the pool and gardens with his and hers robes and en suite with double vanity, separate shower and toilet. Sophistication and quality to the highest standard.
Features for this property include:
- Ultra-modern kitchen with stone benchtops, induction cooking, island bench top and breakfast bar, dishwasher and scullery.
- Open plan living/dining/kitchen
- Queen size bedrooms all with wardrobes
- Two studies (optional fifth bedroom)
- Abundance of storage options throughout
- Ducted air conditioning throughout and some split systems
- North facing solar panels
- Skylights throughout the home allow natural light to stream through.
- Three living areas
- Watch the kids in the pool whilst entertaining in the kitchen or having a bbq out the back with family and friends
- resort style Pool
Walking distance to the International School, Doubleview Primary, Hale School, Holy Rosary and in the catchment for Churchlands Senior High School.
Close to the gorgeous Scarborough beach front, cafes, restaurants, 15 minutes to Perth CBD and a short drive to Innaloo and the upgraded Karrinyup Shopping Centres.
To view this home please contact our team on 9446 9399 or enquire below.
1 Car port
Inspection timesBook inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Doubleview
Lifestyle in Doubleview
Picture yourself living at 253 Hancock Street, Doubleview. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.