From $325 Per Night
Aldinga Beach, SA 5173
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Contact for Bond
Rent ID: 101963
8 Guests | 3 Bedrooms | 5 Beds | 2 Bathrooms
Master Bedroom: Queen bed, Bedroom 2: 2 Single Beds, Bedroom 3: Queen bed, Lounge: Sofa Bed
TO CHECK AVAILABILITY AND BOOK THIS HOME, VISIT - https://www.hisitedirect.com.au/UserLogin.aspx?bfid=1cd56f53-99d5-410c-8753-d36b2cf9844d&u=century21&q=century21
If you are wanting style, elegance and a practical home stop searching as you've found it in this appealing package! Furnished with modern appliances and quality furniture you will appreciate this spacious well-appointed accommodation.
From the vantage point of the large, partly glassed balcony, you can overlook the Esplanade, the beautiful Aldinga Beach and panoramic views of Spencer Gulf and the Fleurieu Peninsula.
A large enclosed "magical garden" which leads to a large area for playing boule, kicking the ball or just enjoying the view. You can even walk through the sand dunes to Aldinga Conservation Scrub. Suitable for families or small groups of friends with discerning taste.
| Amenities |
Parking, Sea Views, Linen and Cleaning Included, Free Unlimited WiFi, 2 DVD players, VCR, 2 Digital TV's, 1 Smart TV, Netflix, 2 Stereos, Reverse Cycle-Ducted Air Conditioner, Wood Fire Place, Sound System, BBQ, Full Kitchen Facilities, Coffee Machine, Microwave, Dishwasher, Laundry Facilities, Vacuum Cleaner, Iron and Board, Child Gate.
- Master Bedroom: With views to the sea and an en-suite with spa and W.I.R.
- Digital TV in main bedroom and Smart TV in the lounge upstairs, with access to Netflix and Youtube.
- Open plan kitchen, dining and lounge room with sliding door out on to the balcony and fantastic views from all windows.
- Bedroom 2: With views to the sea
- Bedroom 3: With build-in wardrobe and views to the sea
- 2nd Lounge / sitting area step through glass sliding door into the outdoor undercover entertaining area with BBQ and kitchen sink area
- TV has digital set top box
- Kitchen: Large fridge/freezer and large pantry
- Bathroom: Shower, vanity and toilet
- Laundry Room: With a bar fridge
- Child safety gate at the top and bottom of stairs
Come and relax in this beautiful home or discover this district which is full of surprises. It's close for day trip drive down the Fleurieu Peninsula, to the McLaren Vale Wineries & restaurants or Goolwa via Port Elliot or Victor Harbor. Even Kangaroo Island isn't far away.
To Check Availability on all of our properties please visit: http://www.aldingabeach.com.au
2 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Aldinga Beach
Lifestyle in Aldinga Beach
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Aldinga Beach could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 253 Esplanade, Aldinga Beach today!
Simplify your next move
Contents Insurance. Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions Apply