252 Gorman Drive,
Googong, NSW 2620
$1,920 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 15th March 2021
Rent ID: 3367925
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Three Bedroom Googong Villa
Elders Real Estate Queanbeyan / Jerrabomberra / Googong is delighted to offer 252 Gorman Drive, Googong for rent.
A brand new three bedroom villa in popular Googong Township. Within a short stroll from the new Googong shopping gallery, this property has a prime location. Year round comfort with ducted heating and air conditioning throughout. Three bedrooms upstairs, all with built in robes. Well appointed kitchen with gas cooking and dishwasher. Open plan living area downstairs. Enclosed rear courtyard with easy care landscaping and adjacent carport with a roller door.
• Open plan living area
• Gas cooking and dishwasher
• Ducted heating and cooling
• Built in robes
• Easy care gardens
To enquire about this great property please call the friendly staff at Elders Queanbeyan/Jerrabomberra on 62973333. Inspections may be made individually as well as the available exhibition times.
Googong Highlights: "Country living with city benefits"
• Great location, close to Queanbeyan CBD
• Plus convenient access for people working in Canberra
• Anglican private school - now open
• Great community and recreational facilities including: 'Club Googong' and all that it has to offer (25m indoor swimming pool, gym, tennis courts), 'Yellow Belly' cafe and general store.
• Lifestyle benefits with beautiful parks, playgrounds, tennis courts and sporting grounds.
Exhibition times that are to be scheduled for the week will be displayed on our website on Tuesday of each week. Each exhibition time will be advertised but we invite all prospective tenants to contact our office should they wish to make an alternate viewing time - 62973333.
Application forms will be presented at the exhibitions but can also be collected at anytime from our office or downloaded via our website at https://qbnjerra.eldersrealestate.com.au/tenancy-application-form/
2 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Googong
Lifestyle in Googong
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
252 Gorman Drive, Googong, a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom townhouse, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Googong.