250 Tedlands Road,
Koumala, QLD 4738
$1,960 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4033571
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
RURAL LIVING AT IT'S FINEST - ELECTRICITY & LAWNS INCLUDED
This renovated charming house is ready to rent!
You will find this picturesque home on a working cattle farm, surrounded by beautiful shady trees and views of the creek.
* 3 air-conditioned bedrooms with built-ins
* Main bedroom has a walk through robe with built in drawers and a stunning view of the creek - ensuite with extensive storage, modern easily maintained bathroom
* Spacious kitchen with upper and lower cupboards and dishwasher. Yet more views from the kitchen window!
* Bright and spacious extra large office with built-in desk and drawers
* Huge newly renovated laundry
* Separate external toilet
* Lots of storage throughout the house
* Double garage attached to the house
* Beautiful verandahs to 2 sides of the house
If that wasn't enough the Lessors have advised electricity and lawns are included in rent!
This property is a must see!
Special Conditions - No pets will be approved for this property and smoking strictly outside only.
PLEASE NOTE: ACCESS TO THIS PROPERTY IS STRICTLY THROUGH THE AGENTS. THIS IS A WORKING CATTLE FARM SO DON'T MISS OUT - book for an inspection time today!
If there are no times set for inspections for this property yet, YOU MUST STILL register and as soon as times are set, you will be advised of the newly set inspection day and time.
Disclaimer; The Agent does not give any warranty as to errors or omissions, if any, in these particulars, which they believe to be accurate when compiled.
2 Garage spaces
2 Open spaces
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*. A wireless antenna may be installed on the property.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Koumala
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Koumala comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 250 Tedlands Road, Koumala today!