From $590 per week
ONE BEDROOM/249 Devonshire Street,
Surry Hills, NSW 2010
Rent ID: 4110548
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Surry Hills Newest Luxury Apartments Available Now
INSPECTION: Tuesday 27th October at 12:30pm - 1:00pm
INSPECTION: Thursday 29th October at 5:00pm - 5:30pm
AGENT: Mary 0477 557 778
Prominently positioned in the heart of Surry Hills Oxford Agency is proud to offer a range of luxury one bedrooms now available for lease. Presenting sophisticated style and design by award-winning architects MHNDU.
This residence is tastefully appointed and bathed in natural light, the large windows and sliding doors create superb indoor-outdoor flow.
- Open plan living and dining
- Large entertaining balcony
- Beautiful kitchen with stone benchtops, integrated dishwasher, and Miele appliances
- One large bedroom with lush carpet (walk in wardrobe)
- Elegantly designed bathrooms with oversized showers
- Internal laundry with dryer
- Communal rooftop terrace with 360 degree city views
- Security video intercom access
- Bicycle storage
- Light-rail and transport options at your doorstep
- Parking available at additional cost
- Less than a minute walk to Crown St and close by to iconic eateries like Bourke St Bakery
- Pets allowed upon application
Disclaimer: Photos may reflect different apartments from this project. Note that the fixtures and finishing are similar for every apartment.
The Area Surry Hills
Surry Hills is famous for its thriving creative scene, high-density population, and small-business community. A vibrant suburb on the edge of the city. Some of the citys best organic cafés, lively pubs, restaurants, wine bars and fashion boutiques can be found in Surry Hills.
0 Car spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Surry Hills
Lifestyle in Surry Hills
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Surry Hills comes unfurnished. Apply to rent ONE BEDROOM/249 Devonshire Street, Surry Hills today!