248 Riseley Street,
Booragoon, WA 6154
$1,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 1547732
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
CONVENIENT FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY !
This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom family home is very centrally located within walking distance to Garden City and public transport plus only a short drive to local schools, Murdoch University and amenities on Leach Highway.
- 4 light filled bedrooms with built-in robes
- Large family room with bar area
- Kitchen with gas cooking, dishwasher and ample storage space
- Large games room with air conditioning
- Double carport plus parking for more
AVAILABLE EARLY NOVEMBER
HOW TO VIEW THE PROPERTY: To Register your interest and secure a viewing, please visit the ACTON Applecross website: www.acton.com.au/applecross
Click on Book Inspection, enter your details and select your preferred inspection day and time from the available options. You will immediately receive a confirmation Email/SMS.
HOW TO APPLY: Please collect an application form from the viewing, we DO NOT accept 1form online applications. Please note: You must inspect the property prior to applying.
For any other enquiries please contact email@example.com
2 Car ports
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Booragoon
Lifestyle in Booragoon
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Booragoon could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 248 Riseley Street, Booragoon today!
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Get your power and gas connected for FREE!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how