248/1 Railway Parade,
Burwood, NSW 2134
$2,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3815151
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Stylish & Bright Two Bedroom Apartment !
3-6 minute walk to Burwood station , Bus at door, Burwood plaza just across the road and Westfield within walking distance, Walk to cafes and restaurants, Event cinemas and parks. * 24/7 gyms, child care centres and library. * Catchment area for Burwood public School (right at the corner.)
- Built-in wardrobes
- Spacious lounge/dining
- Kitchen includes dishwasher
- Laundry with dryer
- R/C air-conditioning.
- Video intercom & security lift access
- Enclosed Balcony
- Underground parking plus storage
- Indoor lap pool. Surrounding Area
Please call Angel Wang 0452 237 380 OR 02 9736 3877 to schedule your appointment time.
1 Car port
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Burwood
Lifestyle in Burwood
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment. 248/1 Railway Parade, Burwood is unfurnished and available to rent.