$400 per week neg
242 Armadale Road,
Kewdale, WA 6105
$1,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 4th December 2020
Rent ID: 4164778
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Wouldn't you like to be living in a property that feels like home and not just a house? Look no further, we have the property for you! 242 Armadale will become available as of the 4th December. With great sized living areas, three bedrooms, one bathroom/semi ensuite with an extra semi bathroom/ laundry and spacious backyard. this is a must-see property.
Property Features include:
- Great sized living room at the front of the property
- Separate dining room off lounge room
- Large Master bedroom with ceiling fan and modern semi ensuite
- Stylish modern kitchen with exposed feature break wall with electric cooking appliances
- Two other septate carpeted bedrooms
- Main bathroom is modern with double sinks, toilet and spacious shower (please note this is the semi ensuite to the main bedroom)
- Second bathroom is joined in with the laundry with large shower with separate basin area.
- Polished timber flooring throughout living area
- Generous back yard with Large shed
- There is parking available behind the front gates of the property.
- Pets negotiable
- Ceiling fans throughout
This property is located 1km to the famous Belmont Form shopping centre that offers a re-fresh and modern look with plenty to see and do. This shopping complex has many super markets, bakery, medical centre, food outlets, fitness clubs, chemist and much more that will address all convenient lifestyles.
Don't miss out on this property and register your interest today with the Property Management team at Harcourts City Central by clicking "enquire now" button.
2 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kewdale
Lifestyle in Kewdale
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, generous-sized home comes with air-conditioning. 242 Armadale Road, Kewdale is perfect for the growing family.