242/173 City Road,
Southbank, VIC 3006
$2,063 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4410066
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
This sensational, spacious apartment is located in the popular Melbourne Tower building and offers a low maintenance luxury lifestyle. Within walking distance to Southbank Boulevard, Crown Casino,
Also included is the use of the complex's fully equipped gym, heated pool and a tennis court.
Freshly painted throughout, brand new quality carpets and blinds.
- Two generously sized bedrooms, master with ensuite and walk in robe
- Huge open plan living and dining
- Modern kitchen with gas cooking and dishwasher
- Second bathroom with bath
- Balcony with lovely views sweeping across the neighbouring skyline.
- Concealed laundry with a dryer
- Ducted heating and cooling
- Secure parking
Once you have inspected the property, you will be sent a link to apply online by our agency
*IMPORTANT* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, LITTLE Real Estate, will not be held liable for any error in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising.
Prior to applying for the property, please ensure any specific requirements have been discussed with your preferred service providers.
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Southbank
Lifestyle in Southbank
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 242/173 City Road, Southbank. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: reverse cycle air-conditioning and air-conditioning.